Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Jungle Jim's Has All the Chips!


Over the weekend I took some time to wander the aisles at Jungle Jim's, America's most unique grocery store.  While I was there I saw all sorts of chips. There were too many for me to buy all of them - after all, if I ate that many chips then I'd be a lot rounder than I already am.

Anyways, I took photos of some of the chips I didn't buy. I'm fortunate enough to live close by so I can always go back and get some of them later.




I think these were in the Korean section. It was the "Roadhouse Barbecue" flavor on the lower right that caught my eye.




Utz is a US brand based out of Pennsylvania.  They've got a lot of flavors that sound interesting, such as the "Crab" and "Baby Back Ribs" flavors pictured above.




Zambos is a brand from Central America. While these aren't potato chips, they've still got me curious.




Barcel is a brand from Mexico. With flavors like "Diabla", "Fuego", and "Habanero" I think I'm detecting a theme. I've tried some of their Takis snacks before.




Mike-sell's is local company based out of Dayton, Ohio.  I hadn't realized they were also getting into the funky flavors. I guess that's another brand I'll have to keep an eye on.

I'm going to need a bigger pantry.

1 comment:

  1. Utz makes Dirty brand too. My husband loves those kettle cooked chips. They are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete