Saturday, August 26, 2017

Everything?

Lay's Kettle Cooked Everything Bagel




I ended up with three bags of these chips. I got one at the grocery on the way to Gen Con thinking that they might be a good travel snack. Of course I ended up not opening them out of fear they'd spill or get stale. Then I picked up a small back at Subway (turns out they've got all three of Lay's fun flavors). Cindy bought the third bag while I was away as a surprise.

Good thing they're decent chips!

One thing I discovered is that Lay's might have a problem with consistency. The small bag had a lot more salt and flavoring than the large ones, and there was a noticeable difference between the large bags as well.

I mostly tasted garlic and salt with a slightly cheesy undertone. Cindy said all she could really taste was the cream cheese.  I'd been hoping for more flavor of sesame and poppy seeds.

Still, they're pleasant tasting chips. Just not as funky as the Taco or even the Fried Green Tomato chips.


Rating: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment